WAITING ON BABY BIRD

Tuesday, August 22, 2017






we've been keeping a little secret for a few weeks now- probably the hardest few weeks of my life. (okay, that might be a little over dramatic). we're expecting our third baby! oh my goodness, we're so excited! we let our family and closest friends know as soon as we found out (i'm awful at keeping secrets, obviously) but decided to keep it off social media until our first appointment. i've waited for this for a few years now and i'm just over the moon that our time has come. you might remember when i included having a baby in my GOALS FOR 2016  post. then, the timing was never quite right for us, but we don't get to choose, and the timing really couldn't have been more perfect when it did happen. I've prayed so much for this baby. he/she is so loved already and is our little gem.i love my little family, and cannot wait to see how emery and grayson react to their new baby brother/sister. my heart is overflowing. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Emery & Gray © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger